Do you wish to add any link (YouTube or website) to your Facebook stories? Fortunately, in this post, you’re going to learn the 3 best possible ways or methods to add and put a clickable link to a story on Facebook Messenger.
Meanwhile, the simplest way to lead your audience to an online page is to use a clickable link. However, not all Instagram users have access to this feature. Only accounts with over 10,000 followers have the option of including a link in their stories. Small businesses and new bloggers with few followers will find it harder to market their pages as a result of this.
So, if you’ve recently launched a website and want to share the link through stories, the good news is that Facebook now offers a similar tool that allows people to add a clickable link to their Facebook story. What a fantastic idea!
How to Add Clickable Link to Story on Facebook Messenger
You’ll need to do this for a variety of reasons. You might, for example, want to include your YouTube videos or a link to an important webpage in your stories. Making the link clickable allows users to visit the website without having to open it in a browser and manually type the URL. This will help boost your link’s click-through rate (CTR).
Unfortunately, Facebook’s app and desktop website do not have a feature that allows you to post a clickable link to your stories. Many workarounds may be found on the internet, however, the majority of them do not work. We’ve given 100 percent proven and effective techniques for adding clickable links to your Facebook story in this tutorial.
So, here are the 3 methods to put a clickable link to Facebook Story:
Method 1. Use Facebook App
Step 1. Copy your link whether it’s YouTube’s link or any website’s link.
Step 2. Now, open Facebook on your smartphone and create a new post.
Step 3. Paste the link and post it,
Step 4. Now, go to your timeline and find that particular post which you want to share the link to your Facebook story. Tap the Share button.
Step 5. Select Share to Your Story.
Step 6. Finally, tap Share to Story.
As you can see in the screenshot below that we’ve successfully added a link to our Facebook story. Tap on the link and then choose View Website.
Method 2. Add Clickable Link to Facebook Story via WhatsApp
- Copy your link and then open WhatsApp. Go to the Status tab.
- Tap the pencil icon next to the camera icon under the My Status menu (iPhone).
- Paste the link and share it. Once shared, Tap Share to Facebook Story.
- The Messenger app will open, Select Share Now.
Method 3. Put Clickable link to Messenger Story Share Link
- Open any web browser on your phone (Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Chrome).
- Paste this URL: https://m.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=yourlink.
- Make sure to replace yourlink with the full URL of the link that you want to share on your Facebook story.
In our case, it would be like this: https://m.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https://intoput.com/
- Once you have edited the link, click the Go button to open the webpage. It will take you to the Facebook website.
- Choose the Your Story option and uncheck the box next to News Feed. At last, tap Post.
You have successfully added a clickable link to your Facebook story. Just go to your profile and check it.
So, these were the 3 best possible methods to put and share a clickable link to the Facebook story on both Android and iOS.