Do you want to check your Samsung Galaxy Buds battery percentage/level? Meanwhile, it does not matter whether you’ve Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Buds Live, or Buds Plus, we’ll guide you here on how to check the battery level on Samsung Earbuds.
Aside from other Wireless Buds, the Samsung Galaxy Buds series is one of the best sets of headphones that operate with both Android and iOS but are especially suggested if you own a Samsung Galaxy Phone. From the fit to the design, it has all of the characteristics you’d need whether traveling or running.
So, without further ado, here are the best 3 methods to show the battery percentage of a Samsung Galaxy Buds:
Method 1. Check Samsung Galaxy Earbuds Battery Level from Bluetooth
After installing the Galaxy Wearable app (and Galaxy Buds Live plugin) on Android devices, you can toggle on/off several functionalities of the buds and check the Galaxy Buds Live battery level via Bluetooth settings without opening the app.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your Galaxy Buds-paired device.
- Tap Connections.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Look for the Galaxy Buds under the Paired devices list; if the Buds are connected, you should see “Connected for calls and audio.” and then check the Samsung Buds battery level or percentage.
Method 2. From Galaxy Wearable App (Buds + Charging Case)
Another excellent alternative is to use the Galaxy Wearable app to check the remaining battery life of the Galaxy Buds Plus, Galaxy Buds, and Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds Pro, and Galaxy Buds 2. The Galaxy Wearable app is a great location to get all of the information about the associated devices, including the Galaxy Buds.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- As demonstrated in the picture below, you can also view the battery level of the Galaxy Buds and the charging case in the app.
Method 3. Estimate Galaxy Buds Battery Level & Charging Case Battery Level from LED Colors
The only way to determine Galaxy Buds Live battery level and charging case battery level if the buds are not connected to any devices is by looking at the LED light colors.
The battery level is not shown by the LED light. Rather, it informs you of the buds’ “charging status”:
- Green: This indicates that the buds are completely charged.
- Red: This indicates that the buds are being charged.
- If charging is halted owing to abnormal temperatures, the indicator will flash red.
- There is no light: It indicates that the buds have reached the end of their battery life. Furthermore, if the buds are not correctly inserted or the charging connections on the buds (or the charging case) are excessively dusty, the LED will not light up.
Method 4. View Samsung Buds Battery By Adding Battery Widget on Home Screen
By putting the Galaxy Buds Widget on your home screen, you may obtain the battery status of your Galaxy Buds without having to go through many settings. Here’s how to add a widget to your home screen if you don’t know-how.
- On your phone, press and hold the empty home screen.
- Widgets may be accessed by pressing the Widgets button.
- Choose the Battery Info widget after searching for Galaxy Buds.
- Put the widget anywhere you want it.