Do you want to install, download, and activate Microsoft Office 2021 on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 computers? If yes then you’re at the right place. In this Office guide, we’re going to show How to Download and Activate Microsoft Office 2021. Meanwhile, before downloading and activating Office 2021, let’s have some information about Microsoft Office 2021, features, and system requirements.
Office 2021 Professional Plus Review
Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus has a number of new capabilities that will help you be more productive during the development process. It’s a robust productivity package that can process data and manage a wide range of documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and databases. A ribbon-based user interface allows for rapid access to all of the program’s features and text modification options. The font, style, indentation, size, color, and many other aspects of the text in the documents may all be readily customized by the users. It can handle many sorts of data in a database, send and receive emails, make presentations, and conduct complicated spreadsheet computations.
It also comes with a number of configurable templates that can be used to start generating any document right away. You may both edit existing documents and create new ones from start. The office is well-known for having the greatest collection of document-handling tools. It comes with all of the required apps for both the home and the workplace. This newest release includes a number of improvements and upgrades that boost productivity and make the environment more reliable. There is a professional collection of tools for quickly processing the data.
Word for documents, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations, Access, Outlook for emails, Publisher for digital publications, OneNote, OneDrive For Business, Skype For Business, Project Professional, and Visio Professional are all included in Microsoft Office 2021. With their different features, Microsoft Word can edit text documents, Access can manage databases, Excel can manage spreadsheets, and PowerPoint is the most suited program for creating presentations. With ease, do difficult mathematical computations and handle large quantities of data.
Features of Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
- Comprehensive productivity suite
- Handle all the types of document formats
- Provides support for handling emails
- Create interactive presentations
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
- Manage databases and handle different projects
- Complete cloud support and collaboration features
- A variety of powerful tools to process the text
- Enhanced workflow with better performance
- Handle databases and organize the content
- Add media files to the documents
- Customize the layout of the documents
- Add images and other content to the documents
- Manage Spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
- Handle complex calculations and handle a huge amount of data
- Ribbon-based user interface with clear cut interface
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
So, here are the steps to download and activate Microsoft Office 2021:
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational purposes only. We will not be taking any responsibility for the misuse of the content in this video
How to Download Microsoft Office 2021
Step 2. Once downloaded, extract it. The password is TechXander.
Step 3. Once extracted, go to the folder and then open the Configuration.txt file.
Step 4. If you have got a 64-bit Windows version then do nothing. However, if you have a 32-bit version then change 64 to 86.
Step 5. Delete the app name that you want to install. For instance, I would like to install Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Now, I will these 3 Microsoft Office programs.
Step 6. If you don’t want to install Visio and Project then you can delete both.
Step 7. Click the File and then select Save.
Step 8. Open Tools for Office 2021 folder and then double-click on START.cmd file. If you’re prompted, click Yes.
Step 9. Wait until the Microsoft Office 2021 download to complete. When finished, click Close.
How to Activate Office 2021
Click here to download Microsoft Office 2021 Activator.
Once downloaded, extract the file and then run it as Administrator. Click Yes, if you’re prompted.
Activating your Office.
Product activation successful.
How to Check if Office 2021 is Activated or Not?
- Open any Microsoft Office program
- Go to Account.
- As you can see in the screenshot below that Microsoft Office 2021 is successfully activated.
This was the method to download, install and activate Microsoft Office 2021 in Windows 10 and Windows 11. However, if this method is not working for you then you can try this method.