Do you want to turn on dark mode on your Vivo phone? If yes then you are at the right place. So, in this post, you will learn how to enable dark theme on the Vivo phone.
The dark mode is necessary for users who use their phones at night or in dimly lit places; the white light from the display might injure your eyes, but a darker theme can provide relief. The night mode, also known as dark mode, transforms your phone’s user interface into a dark theme by using darker colors.
What Makes You Want to Use Dark Mode?
You might be wondering why dark mode is necessary. It’s an ideal location for anyone suffering from the negative effects of excessive phone use. The following are some of the benefits of switching to dark mode.
- Clearly visible: Some people find it simpler to read heavier issues. This is especially true in the evenings or other times when the lights are dimmed. Switch your display to dark mode if you’re having problems viewing it clearly.
- Save power: Have you ever noticed how your phone’s screen becomes black when it enters battery-saving mode? Dark mode will help you save energy.
- Boost your battery life: According to Digital Trends, switching to dark mode on your phone might save you up to 50% on battery life.
- Prevent insomnia by avoiding blue light from phones and tablets, which will keep you up all night. Setting your phone to dark mode will assist you in falling asleep after reading it.
- Avoid eye strain: Constantly staring at a blue screen might cause your eyes to fatigue. Eye strain has been linked to severe headaches in some persons.
How to Enable Dark Theme on Vivo phone
So, here are the steps to enable a dark theme on the Vivo phone:
Step 1. Go to the Settings app.
Step 2. Tap on Display and brightness.
Step 3. Here, enable Dark theme.
Alternatively, you can also enable dark mode from the quick notification on your Vivo phone:
- Swipe down twice from the top of the screen.
- Swipe left and tap Dark theme.
These were the steps to enable a dark theme on the Vivo phone. Dark Mode is a useful feature for your phone. It saves the battery and is also good for your eye.