Do you want to jailbreak the latest version of the iPhone which is iOS 17? If the answer is yes then you can arrive at the right place where you could easily find an easy way to jailbreak your iPhone iOS 17 without a computer. In this guide, you are going to learn How to Jailbreak iOS 17 (No Computer).
The new version of the iPhone is going to be more advanced and hopefully, we’ll see more features that could make it comfortable while using it. Many new features are added in the latest version of iOS 17. If you have already installed the iOS 17 version then you might need to jailbreak your iPhone. Jailbreak is the easy way to access all the things which Apple can’t allow you to use apps and games.
The way that everyone is using to jailbreak their device is using a computer. The easy way is using the computer but unfortunately, if you don’t have a computer and really want to jailbreak your iPhone. Then there is a method by which you can jailbreak your iPhone without the computer. So, stick till the end to jailbreaking your iPhone.
Jailbreaking Pros and Cons
If you are an iPhone user then you may hear about jailbreaking iPhones and you are thinking that will it be better to jailbreak your iPhone. And keep in mind that it has both advantages and also has disadvantages and I will try to make clear the Pros and Cons of jailbreaking.
What are the reasons that people really want to jailbreak their iPhones?
- Download more apps: Obviously, Apple did not allow you to use any third-party which can be downloaded from the App Store. And those apps that are added to App Store then you are only allowed to install those apps and games. But when you jailbreak your device after that it will install an app in your which is called Cydia. This app gives access to and downloads all the apps and games which were not allowed before jailbreaking.
- More device control: Whether you want to customize more then jailbreak gives you the chance. Also, change the whole look of your device which you can’t do it before jailbreaking.
- Lose the Access: There are some services such as iMessage, iCloud, and many other Apple apps are not accessible when you jailbreak your iPhone device.
- Invalid Warranty: If you care about the warranty of your device then it would be better to not jailbreak your iPhone. It has a very high chance to lose the warranty of your device.
- Glitches and Bugs: Definitely you are going to face any bugs after jailbreaking and if you don’t want to face glitches and bugs then stay away from Jailbreak.
How to Jailbreak Your iOS 17 Via Unc0ver
The main purpose of Unc0ver is that it can be used for jailbreaking your iPhone devices. Basically, this website or app has an advanced jailbreaking tool that gives chance to jailbreak your iPhone versions and do the things which haven’t allowed before jailbreak. One of the best things about Unc0ver is that when you jailbreak your device then your information will not be deleted, even if it would protect your information. So, follow the given guide in order to jailbreak your device through Unc0ver.
Step 1. Firstly, go to the official web page of Unc0ver, where you have to download the Unc0ver from their website.
Step 2. When the downloading process has been done. Then launch the Settings of your device and head toward the General after that click on Profile.
Step 3. Now, tap on Device Management.
Step 4. After that, it will take you to the next screen where you have to give permission to your device that should trust the app.
Step 5. As soon they got the permit and wait for the app to be downloaded. And once done simply open it after that press the button jailbreak.
Step 6. Once the process of jailbreaking starts, you have to wait for a while before the process has to be done.
Step 7. Finally, when the process has been completed then head to the home screen of your device and you will get Cydia.
The guide is ended and we have shared a complete guide on How to Jailbreak iOS 17 (No Computer). However, this guide will help you to jailbreak your iPhone without using a computer. And after jailbreaking you might face many bugs and lose the warranty of your device. On the other hand, you can use more apps and games which were actually not allowed before jailbreaking. So, if you are aware of other methods related to this guide then you can share them with us in the comment section.
- How to Change Safari Search Engine on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to Remove Contacts From the Share Sheet on iPhone