Do you like to make Windows 11 Taskbar rounded? If yes then you are at the right place to learn how to make Windows 11 Taskbar rounded or to customize your Taskbar with a round shape. You can add margins, rounded borders, and segments to your taskbars! You may change the shape and look of the Windows 11 taskbar with RoundedTB without altering any system files or making any lasting system changes.
RoundedTB is a freeware program that lets you round off the edges of your taskbar. You may use this tool to round the edges of the taskbar and add a margin to it. This program has also been successful in altering the taskbar’s design. Your taskbar’s functionality, on the other hand, stays unchanged. The only advantage we have after installing RoundedTB on our Windows PC is that the taskbar appears better with round edges.
How to Make Windows 11 Taskbar Rounded?
To make Windows 11 Taskbar look rounded follow the steps below:
Step 1. Launch Microsoft Store and then look for RoundedTB. Once found, click Install.
Step 2. When installed, click Open to launch RoundedTB.
Step 3. in this screen, adjust the Margin and Corner radius. When finished, click Apply.
Step 5. This is how Windows 11 taskbar looks in a rounded corner.
Step 4. To customize the Windows 11 taskbar, right-click on the RoundedTB icon and then select Show RoundedTB.
Step 5. To disable the Windows 11 rounded corners, simply, right-click on the RoundedTB icon and then choose Close RoundedTB.
These provide more customization at the expense of user-friendliness.
- Independent Margins – a […] button appears on the margin box in the advanced settings. Toggle it on to enable separate margins, which lets you set a margin for each side of the taskbar. Negative values can also be used to hide the rounded edges on various sides of the display, allowing you to “attach” the taskbar to different sides of the screen.
- Dynamic Mode (Windows 11) – dynamic mode automatically resizes taskbars to fit the number of icons in them, making the taskbar act like the Dock on macOS.
- Split Mode (Windows 10) – For Windows 10, the split mode is a simpler form of dynamic mode. Dynamically expanding the taskbar is not feasible due to the smaller taskbar. Split mode, on the other hand, allows you to detach the taskbar from the system tray and resize it at will after some configuration (activate this option for more information). I realize that it isn’t as cool as dynamic mode, but it’s better than nothing for now.
- Show System Tray – This toggles whether or not the system tray, clock, etc. is displayed in dynamic/split mode. It can be toggled at any time by pressing [Win]+[F2].
- Compatibility with TranslucentTB – I worked hard with Sylveon to make TranslucentTB and RoundedTB compatible to some extent. This is an experimental feature that will cause a small flicker and requires TranslucentTB version 2021.5 to work. Enable this option to get more information.
So this post was all about how to make Windows 11 Taskbar rounded.
How to Make Transparent Taskbar in Windows 11
How to Show Internet Speed in Windows 11 Taskbar