Do you screen share your Galaxy Tab to a laptop or PC in Windows 11? If yes then this guide is for you. In this post, you’re going to learn how to mirror a Samsung tablet computer in Windows 11.
Meanwhile, Samsung has some wonderful tablets like Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra which has a massive 14.6″ screen. Even though Samsung tablets have a big screen but sometimes you may want to screen mirror it to a bigger screen like a PC.
Before screen mirroring the Galaxy to Windows 11, let’s have some information about Screen Mirror.
What is Screen Mirroring?
By using screen mirroring, you may wirelessly reflect the material that is now visible on your computer, smartphone, or tablet onto another screen or digital sign. It accomplishes this by continuously transmitting a duplicate of your complete screen or a single window for immediate display on the target device.
Here are some key advantages of using screen mirroring:
- Facilitate collaboration by allowing team members to share their screens in real-time without complicated setup.
- Support the “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) model to increase efficiency and lower cost.
- Set up meetings among distributed teams quickly with minimal assistance from IT.
- Gain complete control over the content being shared without having to deal with cumbersome cables and device settings.
- Use simultaneous screen sharing to facilitate communications and increase productivity.
- Share any screen from any device to conduct a presentation without cumbersome hardware.
How to Mirror Samsung Tablet to Computer (Windows 11)
Here’s how to screencast the Galaxy Tab to a Windows PC or laptop:
Note: Make sure both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and Make sure to install Wireless Display as well on your PC.
Step 1. Go to the Settings app on your Windows 11. Press Windows key+I to launch it directly.
Step 2. Click System > Projecting to This PC.
Step 3. Click Launch the Wireless Display app to project to this PC.
Step 4. Now, on your Galaxy Tab, swipe down twice from the top of the screen and tap Smart view.
Step 5. Tap on your PC or laptop name or model.
Step 6. Tap Start now.
Step 7. Wait a while and your Galaxy tab will be mirrored to your computer.
How to Stop Screen Mirroring?
- To disconnect, tap the Smart view button and select Disconnect.
That’s it. These were the steps to mirror the Samsung Galaxy tablet to a computer in Windows 11. The process is quite easy because Galaxy Tab has a built-in Smart view feature.