Have you ever wondered that how to react to Instagram messages with Emojis? If yes then in this article you will learn how to reply to Instagram messages with Emojis on iPhone. Facebook just linked Messenger and Instagram’s DM area, making cross-platform chatting more accessible. Similar to Messenger, the company has added new capabilities to Instagram messaging, such as personalized emoji reactions.
Instagram is among the world’s most popular social networking networks. Instagram has a lot of cool features, like the ability to upload videos, reels, and photos to your feed. Furthermore, users may utilize DMs to exchange tales and quickly engage with one another (direct messages).
When it comes to direct messaging, Instagram becomes even more creative. Users may utilize custom Emojis to respond to direct messages and even like them. Instagram also allows users to use disappear mode, highlight messages, and respond to messages with personalized Emojis.
React to Instagram Messages with Emojis (iPhone)
So, here are the steps to react to Instagram messages with emojis on iPhone:
- Open the Instagram App & go to any chat.
- Touch and hold the message you’d want to respond to.
- Here a bar of Emojis will appear on the top of the message.
- Tap on the Emoji that you want to react to.
Replace the Preset Emojis with your Favorite Emoji
If you don’t like the default emoji replies, follow the instructions below to replace them with your favorites.
- Go to any chat on Instagram.
- Touch & hold on to the message that you want to reply to with Emojis.
- Once the emojis appear on the message tap on the + icon beside the emojis.
- Then tap on Customise to replace your favorite emojis with the currant emojis.
Customize Instagram’s Double-Tap Reaction
- Go to any chat.
- Touch & Hold on to the message that you want to react to.
- Once the emojis appear on the message tap on the + Icone beside the emojis.
- Tap on Customise.
- Tap and hold the heart emoji.
- Then, select your favorite emoji and press Done.
Unreact to Instagram Messages
Simply tap the emoji beneath the message to erase it, then tap the emoji on the following screen to remove the reaction.
So this article was all about how to react to Instagram messages with emojis. Hope this article helped you out.