There’s no doubt that WhatsApp is one of the best instant messaging apps alongside Telegram and Signal. However, if WhatsApp is your go-to messaging app and if you are eager to know what was the deleted WhatsApp messages were all about. So, in this post, we are going to show how to see already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android.
Furthermore, when WhatsApp rollout the “Deleted for Everyone” feature for the WhatsApp users, everyone was happy about it. Meanwhile, there are some users who are willing to know or read the deleted messages on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is well-known. After all, it is the most widely used messaging service on the planet. It has a lot of functionality, is updated often, and competes well with pretty much any other chat app. Voice and video calls, instant messaging, community chats, and support for most digital formats such as GIFs, video, and more are all included. It’s powerful, easy to use, and well-liked. For messaging applications, this is the holy trinity. There are no in-app transactions, and it’s also free.
How to See Already deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android
To view the deleted WhatsApp messages on Android, you will need to download a third-party app called “WhatsRemoved+.”
To begin, go to the Google Play store and download the WhatsRemoved+ app. Before you begin installing the app, make sure your device is connected to a WiFi network. The app is 4.90MB in size.
After installing the WhatsRemoved+ app on your phone, open it and agree on the terms and conditions. Since the software is free, it does contain commercials. You must grant the software access to your phone’s messages in order for it to function. If you accept, choose the YES alternative.
You will be able to read all deleted WhatsApp messages after activating these parameters. The deleted messages will appear in the WhatsRemoved+ app under the WhatsApp option.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Go to Google Play Store, search for “WhatsRemoved+” and then tap Install.
- Once installed, open the app and tap ACCEPT.
- Select YES.
- Turn on WhatsRemoved+ and select Allow.
- Now, select WhatsApp from the list and click NEXT.
- Select YES. SAVE FILES and Allow.
- As you can see in the screenshot below that the sender has deleted the WhatsApp message.
- To see already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android, go to the WhatsRemoved+ app and tap the DETECTED tab, here you will see the deleted messages on WhatsApp.
Alternative App to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android
Apart from the WhatsRemoved+ app, you can also use the Notification History app as well.
- install Notification History app from Play Store.
- Now, enable both Accessibility Service and Notification Access.
- After that, you can easily read and view the deleted WhatsApp messages.
This is how you can see already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android using WhatsRemoved+ and Notification history app.
How to Use Dual WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy