Do you want to share your Instagram link on Android & iPhone? If yes then here we will guide you on how to share your Instagram link on Android & iPhone. Meanwhile, without a doubt, Instagram is a very comprehensive software that is growing in popularity by displaying the best images and videos. Similarly, every day, more people join this social network. Along with celebrities who choose Instagram since it is more engaging and energetic for uploading an endless amount of photos and videos.
However, there is no direct option to Copy Instagram Profile Link from the mobile app, but it is not difficult to do it; you do not need to be a tech whiz to create your Instagram profile link. So, returning to the topic, let’s get started on how to copy Instagram links on iPhone, Android, and PC.
Instagram is a popular social networking program for sharing photographs, videos, and comments. Users that want to share a link on social networking sites, such as Whatsapp, frequently utilize the app. One of the most useful aspects of Instagram is that it allows you to link your profile to your Whatsapp account. Many readers are curious about How To Share Instagram Link On Whatsapp, or youtube follow the steps to learn how to copy the Instagram links on Android & iPhone.
Method 1. Use www.instagram.com/instagramusername
Step 1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
Step 2. Select your profile icon at the bottom right-hand corner and tap Edit Profile.
Step 3. On the Edit Profile page, select the Username and copy the Username.
Step 4. Finally, type www.instagram.com/username. You should remember that replace the username with your own user name. In our case, it is like: www.instagram.com/intoput.com_2022
Visit Instagram in any browser on your phone or another device to share your own profile link. For demonstration purposes, Chrome will be utilized. This approach is compatible with Android, iOS, and PC.
- Open a web browser and navigate to Instagram’s official website.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Once logged in, you can navigate to your Instagram profile by clicking on the icon > Profile on the top right corner of the page on your desktop. While tapping your profile icon at the bottom right-hand corner on Android or iOS.
- The new page should have a new URL that looks like this: Instagram.com/username. Make a note of the URL and save it to your clipboard. This is the URL to your Instagram profile.
- To share your Instagram profile, send this link to any contact or group on WhatsApp. The same URL may be used to share your profile with other chatting apps.
You can share or copy ant other Instagram user account profile links. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device.
- Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share.
- Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-dot icon on the top-right corner of the application.
- A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL‘ as one of the options.
- Once you click on it, your device will save the Instagram profile link in its clipboard. (Make sure you save the link for future use).
- You can head to WhatsApp and share the link by opening any contact and long-pressing the message box to paste the link.
In conclusion, these where the easiest methods to share your Instagram link on Android & iPhone or Youtube, WhatsApp, or any other communicating applications
2 Ways reply to a Specific Message in Instagram DM on Android
How to Download Instagram for Windows 11 PC or Laptop
How to Share Your Instagram Profile Link on Android and iPhone