Are you searching for a way of generating subtitles for any games? If it’s yes then you are in the right place where you can easily solve your problems and also help you generate subtitles at that time when it is required. In this guide, you are going to learn How to Enable Subtitles on Any Games in Windows 11.
Windows 11 comes up with the best and most advanced features. Because of Windows 11’s new features and best performance people started switching to Windows 11. One of the features of Windows 11 is Live Captions which means that it will generate subtitles. You might have seen the Live Caption on the YouTube platform and in Windows it works the same.
There are many games in which the language is different and you are not able to understand it. In some games, there might tell a story and unluckily you cannot get it because in the language which they are telling the story might not be your language. In that circumstance, the subtitle is very essential which would convert the language to your chosen language. Luckily the important thing or feature that Windows 11 will provide you is to generate live captions on any games that you need.
What is Live Captions on Windows 11 PC? In Windows 11 the Live Caption is proved helpful for those games and audio playing which actually don’t provide subtitles whenever needed. Basically, the process of generating subtitles is very simple it detects the audio playing, and then the Live Caption feature will text the audio into texts that can be capable to read. And it is the same as with games that it will also give subtitles.
How to Enable Subtitles on Any Games in Windows 11
Keep in mind that if you are using Windows 11 22H2 version or above than the 22H2 version then your PC can support the Live Captions feature. And if you don’t know exactly the current version of your PC then you can check the build number of your PC. Moreover, if your PC can support then follow the given guide to easily enable the feature of generating subtitles for any game.
Step 1. First of all, launch the Settings of your PC, you can open settings with the keyboard shortcut by simply pressing and holding Windows Key + I.
Step 2. Once you open the settings then go to Accessibility from the left side after that click on the Captions.
Step 3. Here you have to turn on the toggle of Live Captions.
Step 4. After enabling the feature, you will see a pop-up screen on the top side of the screen, and then click on the Download which will download some files on your PC.
Now, when you play any game and you need subtitles for it. Then it will not automatically generate subtitles of your game and before start playing games you have to switch to Window mode in order to get subtitles. Whenever you switch to that mode and then once you begin playing and wish to activate subtitles after that simply long press on Windows + Ctrl + L.
Customize the Live Captions of Your PC
If you think that customizing the Live Captions could help to increase your PC style should be better. However, you can change or customize some parts of the live captions like you alter the location of the generated subtitle and more common settings of Live Captions. So, follow the steps to access the settings of it.
- Firstly, tap on the Settings icon which is located at the top right corner side of the captions box then a short menu will pop up simply click on the Position after that you would get Top, Bottom, and Floating on Screen. Select one of the options that you want your subtitles should be.
- Under the position option, there is a Caption Options and inside that, you’ll have two options which are Filter Profanity and Include Microphone Audio, again choose one of them.
- The next one is the Caption Style and basically, this feature of the settings of Live Captions will let the users change the style of its caption. When you click on that option then you will get White on Black, Small Caps, Large Text, Yellow on Blue, and White on Black (Copy). Obviously, there are many options to change the style and simply you have to try them one by one and find the perfect style.
The guide is ended and we have shared a complete guide on How to Enable Subtitles on Any Games in Windows 11. Further, there are many games that are based on stories then giving subtitles is very important. People might not understand after that giving subtitles can easily be read and understood. Fortunately, Windows 11 has the feature to generate live captions for audio-playing sources. So, if you need a live caption then follow the above guide. After following our guide, if you faced any kind of issues then you can share them with us in the comment box, and will try to find a solution for that.
- How to Activate Windows 11 For Free Without Product Key
- How to Turn on Flash Screen For Notifications in Windows 11